The updated Osiris Software Privacy Notice goes into effect on January 1, 2023.
Osiris Software, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Osiris Software”, “us”, “we”, “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy while providing you with a positive experience on our website and in using our products and services.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains our privacy practices and provides information on how and why we collect, use and share your personal information through our interaction with you in relation to our products and services, when you visit our websites, and associated sub-domains (“Website”), when you use our desktop, mobile applications, browser applications, our integrated business apps or our lab solutions (“Apps”) or when you use our cloud communications and collaboration solutions (“Services”). The Notice also describes choices that may be available to you regarding use, access, deletion and correction of your personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information when you actively provide it to us through your interactions with us.
- We may automatically collect personal information from you as you use our Software, Apps and Services, or visit our Websites as a user or a participant.
- We may receive personal information about you from a business or commercial partner or another user of our Apps and Services.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information you actively provide to us or we collect from third parties, business partners, other users, and service providers, this may include:
- Your Contact Information/Identifiers: Name, username, email address, phone number, IP address, and any other identifiers a user provides when accessing or using the Service.
- Your payment information: Billing name, address, and credit card or other payment information.
Personal information we collect through your interactions with Osiris Software, our Websites, Apps and Services as a user or a participant, this may include:
- Account information: Account holders’ usernames and account numbers, phone numbers, language preference, title, department.
- Information about your use of non-Osiris Software Services through integrations with our Websites, Apps and Services or otherwise: Social media account information, single-sign-on service tokens, Google/Apple/Microsoft sign in tokens.
- User content*: Files, any content of communication or other information you or another user or participant upload, provide, grant access to or otherwise implement.
- Geolocation information: Information about where you are located when using the Services.
*Note that users and participants control the content that they provide, and it may include any category of personal information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes: Communicate with you; Create your account; Provide you with Osiris Software Services including respond to your requests for support; Manage your order and our customer relationship; Market our Services; Connect you to and optimize your experience using our Website, Apps, and Services; Provide customers dashboards and reports; Conduct fraud and threat analysis and, detect and prevent spam or unlawful or abusive activity or other violations of our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”); Monitor performance of our data centers and networks; Conduct analytics to improve Osiris Software’s Website, App and Service performance; Personalize your experience with our Websites, Apps and Services; Comply with applicable law including those regulating call detail records; and Perform billing for our Services.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW, WHY, AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not rent or sell your personal information. We may share and disclose your personal information as identified in the section What Personal Information We Collect solely for legitimate business or legal purposes as described in this Notice and in accordance with applicable law, with the following third parties:
- Osiris Software or any of its affiliates.
- Business partners (e.g., resellers and other authorized third party agents) to market or sell our Services;
- Service providers, contractors, vendors or agents who operate on our behalf to:
- Operate, deliver, improve and customize our Websites, Apps, and Services;
- Provide support and technical services;
- Send marketing and other operational communications related to our Websites, Apps, and Services;
- Enforce our acceptable use policy;
- Conduct analytics in order to improve your experience using Osiris Software Websites, Apps and Services; and
- Provide offers and advertisements to customers based on their interests and interactions with us.
- Any third parties as part of, or in connection with, an actual or prospective corporate business transaction, such as a sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, financing, corporate change, reorganization or insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership;
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory or governmental bodies, or other third parties in order to respond to legal process, comply with any legal obligation; protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties; or prevent or investigate wrongdoing in connection with the Website, Apps or our Services; and/or
- Other third parties with your consent.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you have agreed to such disclosure.
California and Colorado Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. If you are a Colorado resident, you may have the right to appeal Osiris Software’s denial of an individual rights request.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was originally collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other legitimate and lawful business purposes. Where we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Osiris Software does not knowingly provide products or services directly to children under the age of 16, or knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or about children under the age of 16 outside of the school offering, which is subject to the Children’s COPPA notice. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 has disclosed personal information to Osiris Software outside of the school offering, please contact email@example.com.
EMAIL, SMS MESSAGES AND COMMUNICATIONS
To unsubscribe from our mailing list, you can manage your communication preferences through the following methods:
- Following the instructions included in each promotional email from us to unsubscribe from that particular mailing;
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text, SMS Messaging Communications
New users may opt-in to receiving SMS messages via text using our online web forms, through direct message request and/or by accepting our initial opt-in message. Osiris Software provides a clear way for users to opt out of your SMS messages, via text. We follow the CTIA guidelines and provide clear command keywords that are honored for opt-out requests which include STOP and UNSUBSCRIBE.
Carrier Fees and Account Restrictions
Osiris Software is not responsible for any carrier fees incurred by opted-in SMS messages users.
This Notice does not apply to, nor are we responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Website or Apps link including but not limited to social media sites. The inclusion of a link on the Website or Apps does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or service. You should check the privacy notices of those sites before providing your personal information to them.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical, or business developments. If we make non-material changes to our Notice, we will post those changes on this page in addition to updating the “Last Updated” or effective date at the top of this webpage. If we make material changes, we will notify you more directly, for example by emailing you prior to such material changes taking effect.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Notice, please email an administrator at email@example.com. Or, you can write to us at:
Funeral Directors Resource
PO Box 32096
Edmond, OK 73003